Favicon maker- Create a favicon from any image

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Photography course coming soon!



It's been a while, friends. But what better way to temporarily end my blog hiatus than to tell you about some exciting-ness coming soon!

As you may (or may not) know, a few years back I attended a photography course called the 'IPS' (Institute of Photographic Studies). Besides being a lot of fun, this course is what really sparked my interest in photography.

And now there is an opportunity for you to attend a very similar photography course, called 'Inspiring Images'. It's being run by one of my friends who is a very professional and talented photographer - and I highly recommend that you don't miss out on this!

You can visit here for more details, and you can always comment and ask me any questions you might have.

Eloise
xoxo

Update: This is one of the last times a course like this will be held in Australia, so make sure you don't miss out! 

5 comments:

  1. Well Hello.. So you havent fallen off the end of the planet?! Lovely to know! ;) I shouldnt be so slack,and get an email off to you lese,BUT.. I have..lame..excuses.. One would be we ARE moving in a weeks time,so busy busy busy.. :\ Im going to be near dead by the end of it all.. Anyway,enough of my rambling.. i would LOVE to go to 'Inspiring Images' (dah :P) but.. I dont think i will be able too! ((sadness)) :( :( shoot me an email :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha aw, Moni... so sad you're going to be busy around that time - sure you can't come? Thanks for the email! :) x

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to coming down and attending the course! :)
    And I love the photo above too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abbie, can't wait to see you there! :) x

      Delete
  3. Aha, I have found your blog and can't wait to be inspired with your pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...